Tuesday, January 4, 2011

6 Places to Live for Super-cheap

I don't live on an island or desolate dry lake bed but sometimes i feel sheltered and isolated from the rest of the world.

There is so much to see.
Maybe an extended stay in Bali may do the trick.
It's only a hop skip and jump form the Philippines where half my relatives live.

1000/month to live with a cook, gardener and maid would be cool.

I would probably just give them the 3 months off with pay and ask them where the coolest surf spots where. Just wandering with the fam in a foreign land surfboard and wifi in hand.

I may make nice with the cook and gain some cooking chops. Sounds delicious.

Maybe I'll put that on my 2011 list

Here's a question for you...
What would you and your family do if you had the time and money?

No comments:

Post a Comment