Monday, January 17, 2011

Private Label Rights - Here is where to Start When You Need To Be Creative

I've started a site called http://privatelabelrightsplrhq.com

It's ugly and needs to be spurced up but you have to start somewhere right?

I will give you something just for taking a look at it, but more about that in a sec.

First, I think you'll like what it does

So here is what it does:

It gives you a shortcut of sorts to making a living on the internet.

"How?" 

Simple. I have created or bought...

Websites, articles, videos and more cool stuff that you can use to make money

So here is the how part to you making a buck.

You can use these as starting points for creating websites that pay you.  When I say starting points I mean, you can start and build it as you see fit.

For example:

I have a complete coffee site you can get.

It has all the pictures, videos, and articles to get you started.

Its complete.

But to make money real money you do have to put your personal spinn on it.

Give it some personality.

 

I want to give you something right here for free.

It's a document that goes over the simple stuff.  The stuff you need know.  Even if your not into the sites I have.

Use it and profit!!!

 

 

Roll the Dice

 

Art

 

PS. Should I make my Private label Site have a Vegas Theme?

I would love to know what you think?  Leave a comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment