Wednesday, March 14, 2012

An Income Plan For You To Deconstruct And Apply: From Almost Zero To Over A Quarter Of $1 Million, In Three Years

At Arthur Peterson dot com I use Pat's training.  You can check out a little quote of Pats accomplishments this past 3 years below.


Income Breakdown
For convenience, I’ve included a quick breakdown of my income below so you don’t have to go and find it in the audio or transcript. I’ve used clicktale before to see how people view my income reports, so I know that most usually scroll down to the bottom and look at the numbers first before reading anything else. ;)
  • GreenExamAcademy.com: 
$37,762.41
  • SecurityGuardTrainingHQ.com: 
$14,497.86
  • eHow.com: 
~$1,300.00
  • iPhone Applications: 
$52,484.12
  • Coaching and Consultations: 
$31.401.30
  • Affiliate Marketing 
  • (for various products)
$272,371.19
  • Other: 
$3,523.96
  • GROSS TOTAL: ~
$413,340.84
  • EXPENSES: 
(~$70,000.00)
  • NET TOTAL: $343,340.84

In this post, just like all of Pat's posts, he's very transparent.
In this post he shows you exactly his income and expenses, but, I don't think that's the most important part of this post.
For me the most important part is the detail the PAT goes into.
The detail for me,is the reason why Pat is so successful with his blog.

He's very easy-to-follow.
His ideas come across as simple.
And he's very personable, in the way that he writes and speaks.
And these things are not easy to accomplish or should I say: "Easy to accomplish and get your point across as simply as possible"

You can tell he puts a lot of work into all of his content. Whether it's audio, video or just the written word.

Now if you want a good plan of attack to generate income on the Internet, I think you should follow along as Pat shows you exactly how he's doing it on the Internet.
Because, he breaks it down for you, warts and all.
He doesn't just show you his successes, but his successes and failures.
So you can learn from someone doing it in the real world.
And I think that's a key concept.

Here's a video I think you should deconstruct and implement to become successful with video:


Don't forget to check out Pats blog and leave a comment below

thanks art

No comments:

Post a Comment